02.04 |【04】| Any example of risk ?
⚠ For illustration…
Based on the past experience and data available of digging for oil in a particular area — exploration and production company may predict — a 65% chance of locating oil successfully — a 35% chance of unsuccessful.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
Username or Email Address
Lost Your Password?
Don't have an account? Register one!
Register an Account